TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you need more information or have any questions, please call 1-800-272-4377 or email CustomerService@ArcherAgents.com
Here's what we'll cover in the Terms and Conditions:
- The Fine Print
- Purchase of Travel and Fulfillment
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Enrollment Incentives
- Membership Cancellation
- Your Archer Agents Account Information
- Terms of Service and Limitation of Liability
- You, as a Program Member, are purchasing an Archer Travel Service, Inc. Membership (" ATS Membership") for a non-contractual monthly fee under certain Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
- These Terms and Conditions apply only in the United States.
- Your Membership will provide to you various travel opportunities and commissions, some at already discounted Member-only pricing, and others that may return to you credits that you can use to pay for future travel.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enroll as an ATS Program Member.
- When you give Archer Travel your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are the card holder or have permission from the card holder to use the card on this website. For your own security, we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- You will have 30 days from your enrollment to cancel your Membership for full refund. See "Terms of the 30-Day Free Trial" for additional information.
- Archer Travel will be publishing information on its website provided by outside travel vendors, and we will make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current; however Archer Travel provides this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and it makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents. NetTrips also reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice.
- You agree not to do the following while using the ATS Program website: a) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation, or; b) access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Archer Agent site or Archer Travel’s computer systems.
- The Archer Agents website contains links to other web sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that Archer Travel is not responsible or liable for (1) the availability or accuracy of such web sites or resources, or; (2) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such web sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Archer Agent website does not imply that Archer Travel endorses the linked site.
- Archer Travel will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the Archer Agent site or by sending them to you by electronic mail, at their election. Archer Travel reserves the right to update these terms and conditions, with no notice to you, at any time.
- All design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are Copyright 2015 Archer Travel Service, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website without the prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
The Fine Print
2. Purchase of Travel and Fulfillment
Archer Travel works with a variety of travel vendors that fulfill your travel requests. We reserve the right to change suppliers at any time.
3. 30-Day Free Trial
You have 30 days from your date of enrollment to cancel your enrollment prior to your credit card being charged for your first month’s payment of your monthly membership fee.
But here’s the deal. If you do cancel your membership within the first 30 days of membership and within that 30 days you’ve booked travel that would have qualified for commission payments, those payments will not be issued. If you placed a deposit on a travel itinerary that was quoted to you at a commissionable price, then at the time of final payment you will be required to pay the normal retail amount and no commission will apply.
4. Enrollment Incentives
From time to time Archer Travel may offer various enrollment incentives to encourage new Members, such as the 30 Day Free Trial. A link to the specific terms of that enrollment incentive will be displayed prominently on the landing page when and if an enrollment incentive is offered. Archer Travel reserves the right to change enrollment incentives at any time or to offer different incentives to different prospective Members as part of unique marketing campaigns.
5. Membership Cancellation
You may cancel your membership at any time. Your membership will continue to be active until the end of the last 30-day period for which you have paid.
If at the time of your cancellation you have booked travel that qualifies for travel commissions, those commissions will be issued to you as a check and subject to a minimum $20 administrative fee or a 50% commission, whichever is greater.
Please see the Refund and Cancellation Section of the website.
6. Archer Agent Account Information
You can access your personal Information after you log in by clicking Log In or Sign In on your back office section of the website. In your Account Profile you can:
Update personal information like your address and credit card payment information
Update your email preferences
View your Commission balance
View your Pending Commission history
7. Terms of Service and Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Archer Agent website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repair of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the website. Archer Travel and its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the Archer Agent website. In no event shall Archer Travel and/or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the Archer Agents website, the use or performance of the website, the delay or inability to use the website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any events, information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Archer Agents website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Archer Travel or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Archer Agents website, or with any of these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Archer Agents website. This sole and exclusive remedy is separate and independent of any other provision that limits Archer Travel's liability or your remedies.
Archer Travel shall be excused from performance under these Terms of Service if it is prevented, forbidden or delayed from performing, or omits to perform, any act or requirement by reason of: (a) any provision of any present or future law or regulation or order of the United States of America, or any state thereof, (b) any act or omission of a third party, or (c) any act of God, emergency condition, war, computer or telecommunications failure or other circumstance beyond the control of Archer Travel.